Travel creates opportunity for reflection and thought. On each trip, I jot down notes of my daydreams, conversations, and overheard moments.
- It does not exist for you. You exist for it: You have come because it exists.
- Travel creates context to inspire thought. Life creates context for thought.
- The best journeys answer questions you never even thought to ask.
- Everything Is Illuminated in the light of the past. (Great book)
- Your convictions should be strong, so long as they do not blind you to their opposition: Appreciate the sunset even while knowing the sky is blue.
- Maya Angelou once said you can tell a lot about a person from the way they respond to three things: a rainy day, tangled Christmas lights, and lost luggage.
- “The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work, and the only way to do great work is to love what you do.“ -Steve Jobs