Travel creates opportunity for reflection and thought. On each trip, I jot down notes of my daydreams, conversations, and overheard moments.
- How you present yourself is not how people will perceive you.
- Opportunities are like photographs: the only ones regretted are those not taken.
- Life is good when sipping whiskey served over 300 year old ice chipped from a glacier you walked across. (Photo)
- Try to look approachable because you never will approach.
- Cultivate those moments that help you remember what it feels like to care rather than just do.
- Sometimes it takes the similarities of another person to see yourself accurately.
- New company can reveal sensitivities you thought were long healed.
- Spending all day, everyday with a virtual stranger can teach you a lot. About them, you, prejudices, preferences, people around you, everything.
- Wine, bread, cheese and some meat is delicious. Fruit is also delicious.